10 things you need to know about the Coca Cola Truck coming to Fox Valley
10 things you need to know about the Coca Cola Truck coming to Fox Valley | Tues 28th November 11am-7pm.
28 November 2017
1. The Truck will be located outside Costa Coffee towards the far end of the centre on Tuesday 28th November from 11am - 7pm.
2. There is a park and ride service operating every 30 minutes between 2-8pm from Stocksbridge Community Leisure Centre to our bus stop which is located on the Independent Quarter of Fox Valley. The last trip back to the leisure centre will be 7:45pm. There is also a park and ride located at Middlewood with a Supertram Link bus for guests travelling from Hillsborough/City Centre.
3. There will be lots of food to go stalls including our very own Pontis Italian Kitchen, Café Gen who will be joined by Yorkshire Pudding Wrap, Greedy Little Pig Hog Roast, Brubox Cakes as well as the Pie Parlour in the Market Hall.
4. The event opens at 11am and finishes at 7pm and each guest will receive a free can of Coca-Cola/Diet Coke/Coke Zero as well as lots of great photo opportunities! During the darker hours there is also the opportunity to display personalised Christmas messages on the side of the truck and of course you must join in with the Christmas carols!
5. There are an additional 40 car parking spaces at Stocksbridge Park Steels Football Club as we are expecting a lot of traffic to the area. We would like to encourage you to walk where possible, use public transport or car share to ease pressure off the roads.
6. There will be 3 children’s rides as well as entertainment. St Anne’s School will be performing from 12pm in the band stand, Alfie Wright performing from 3:30pm - 4pm and Fox Valley Kid’s Choir at 6pm in the band stand.
7. All our stores will be open until 7pm for late night Christmas shopping!
8. For those that are driving and parking at Fox Valley please use the postcode S36 2JA when using your Satnav
9. All of the Coca-Cola cans are recycled at the end of the event - don’t forget to use one of the bins provided!
10. Don’t forget to wrap up warm. The weather is set to be dry but chilly so make sure you layer up. There are plenty of great places here to grab a hot drink including Costa Coffee, Central Bean, Café Gen and the Old Rolling Pin.
For further information, contact:-
Public Relations Department, Dransfield Properties Ltd
Tel: 01226 360644